Thursday, June 3, 2010

Paulina Porizkova says it's tough on the ego not being famous anymore. In a blog post for Modelinia.com, the once-hot model-actress writes: "No one but aliens can stay on top forever. I'm talking about you, Tom Cruise. And you, Madonna." She whines that after she got kicked off "Dancing With the Stars" and "my book failed to sell all that much, and I couldn't get on 'The View' no matter how much I begged, and I got fired from 'America's Next Top Model,' I spent the rest of the year feeling a bit sorry for myself while knitting and shouting comments at morning TV shows." Porizkova said D-list celebs are now forced to get fat or addicted to drugs, then seek redemption on reality TV: "The only place to go to now is a VH1 reality show, and if they won't have you, there is always Dr. Drew's rehab. What are fallen celebrities to do if they're too vain to get fat and too paranoid to get strung out on drugs? Knit and yell at morning TV for starters. And blog for free." -NY Post