Wednesday, April 1, 2009


BRIDGET Moynahan is furious with Gisele Bundchen after Bundchen boldly bragged to Vanity Fair about being mommy to Moynahan and Tom Brady's son, John. But while Moynahan is taking the high road and keeping quiet, her friends are not. One close pal told Page Six, "If Gisele loved Bridget's child like he was '100 percent her own,' then she would not talk about him in the press. Discretion and respect are not either of Gisele or Tom's virtues, as was evidenced even when the child was still unborn and they publicly flaunted their relationship without any discretion whatsoever." Brady and Moynahan broke up before the "Lord of War" star learned she was pregnant and he began dating Bundchen. Moynahan gave birth to John on Aug. 22, 2007. Moynahan's friend continued: "Don't you think Jack will grow up and read her comments and find them disrespectful to him and his mother? If Tom is such a great father as everyone likes to say, then you would think that he'd respect the privacy of his young child and would ask his wife not to use his son as a publicity prop and a subject of public discussion. Is she is so desperate for attention that she can't find anything more productive to talk about other than Bridget's child?" In Vanity Fair, Bundchen not only said John was "100 percent her child," she added: "It's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day . . . He's my little angel -- the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life. I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child -- I feel it is, 100 percent." Moynahan's friend also quipped, "Hey Gisele -- real mothers don't call their kids 'it.' " Moynahan's rep declined to comment. -NY Post, PAGE SIX